Increased quality criteria and technical advancements in smoke alarm devices are indicated on the market with the new Q test mark. The new Q-Label is an autonomous, manufacturer-independent quality mark for high-quality smoke alarm devices which undergo special testing for long-term use. The latest generation of Gira smoke alarm devices fulfil the criteria of the new Q-Label quality mark. The smoke alarm devices operate based on the photoelectric scattered light principle without radioactive particles. The smoke alarm devices detect smoke accumulation early and emit a warning signal before the concentration of smoke can become hazardous to people. Alerting occurs via a loud pulsing alarm tone and a flashing LED.
- Use in private residential units or similarly inhabited areas only in accordance with DIN 14676.
- Tested durability and reduction of deceptive alarms.
- Increased stability, e.g. against external factors.
- Permanently installed battery with a service life of up to 10 years.
- Design A as per DIN EN 14604.
- KRIWAN approval.
- Battery-operated combined smoke alarm device and heat detector.
- Fire and heat alarms alerted differently.
- Heat detection via maximum and differential function.
- Muffled alarm signal (approx. 75 dB (A)) during function test.
- Integrated function button for alarm acknowledgement, function test and muting, for example.
- Smoke detection deactivatable.
- Automatic smoke evaluation self-test with tracking of soiling.
- Soiling or fault indication.
- Signalling of technical faults can be delayed up to 12 h in darkness.
- "Weak battery" indication.
- Up to 40 smoke alarm devices can be networked on each wire.
- One module interface for three optional modules (KNX module, radio module, relay module) with simultaneous use of the networking terminal.
Via smoke alarm device battery
up to 10 years (after activation)
Alarm: at least 85 dB (A)
Ring indicator (red LED)
-5 °C to +55 °C
max. 6 m
Area of application:
Additional figures available in the media database
To the media database
Gira Smoke Alarm Device