KNX IP-Router, KNX IP-Router Datenlogger (Version 2)
KNX IP router, KNX IP router data logger (Version 2)
Product database from ETS3.0f
New functions have been implemented with the Version 2 of the product database.
- The error LED no longer flashes during the exclusive use of the basic function.
- Detection of SD cards improved/size restriction increased to 32 GB.
- Programming telegrams (on the KNX) are entered in the data logger (SD card).
- The data logger can be switched over between ring memory and read-only memory with ETS parameters.
- With the ring memory the oldest recordings are deleted when the SD card capacity is exhausted.
- With the read-only memory the recording is ended when the SD card capacity is exhausted.
- Various status objects for the data logger status.
- ACK behaviour changed.
The product database is compatible with all 2167 00 IP routers from index 02. First-generation IP routers can be updated with the update tool, which is also available in the download area.
Please note that first-generation IP routers (up to index 01) without a software update are not compatible with the Version 2 database! The router then stops its application program! In this case, the device can be restored by loading the correct application (Version 1) via twisted pair.