Presence detector for presence monitoring (operating mode: presence detector), for motion detection (operating mode: ceiling sentinel) or for monitoring with alarm telegrams (operating mode: alarm device) indoors or outdoors. With their subtle and flat design and flexible installation concept, presence detectors Mini are particularly suitable for properties with high architectural demands.
- Extreme flat installation.
- Terminal mounting on suspended ceilings.
- Ceiling mounting on stable ceilings in device box in accordance with DIN 49073 using optional accessories.
- Surface mounted installation in surface-mounted box (optional accessories).
- Protection type IP44 allows installation outdoors and in humid rooms.
- The colour emphasis of the design rings enables their colours to be adapted to the wall or ceiling.
- When the design ring has been removed, all the operating elements (e.g. the programming button) of the device can be conveniently accessed from the front. Thus, removal is not necessary for subsequent adjustment or programming via the ETS.
- Ceiling-mounted device with integrated KNX bus coupler.
- PIR sensors: three sensors, integrated brightness sensor.
- Sensitivity of the motion detection can be set manually using an adjuster.
- Sensitivity can be configured by ETS.
- Sensitivity adjuster on the device can be deactivated using the software.
- Indication of motion detection (permanent or only during walking test).
- Separate evaluation in the long range of the three PIR sensors with 120° detection range each with overlapping.
- Manual actuation using IR remote control.
- A maximum of 5 + 2 function blocks are configurable.
- Functions that can be set for each function block 1 to 5: ceiling security-light, presence detector, signal mode.
- Function block 6: presence detector with light control.
- Function block 7: brightness sensor with limit value monitoring.
- Function block changeover, e.g. for day/night mode or weekday/weekend operation.
- Function blocks 1 to 5: individual device, main unit, auxiliary unit can be set.
- Operating modes which can be set for individual device as a main unit: automatic, semi-automatic (manual ON / automatic OFF, or automatic ON / manual OFF).
- Two outputs per function block (1 to 5) for function ceiling security-light, presence detector.
- Functions of ceiling security-light, presence detector per output: switching, staircase function, switching with forced setting, dimming value transmitter, light scene auxiliary unit, temperature value transmitter, brightness value transmitter, temperature operating mode.
- Ceiling security light, presence detector: Twilight stage can be set via external communication object or per teach-in, additional transmission delay via external communication object, adaptive delay time (self-teaching additional transmission delay), short-term presence function, feedback of twilight stage, block function, manual operation using pushbutton sensor (separate communication object), switch-off brightness (for presence detectors) via teach-in, measurement of time period after last motion.
- Function of presence detector with light control: combination with function block of presence detector or individual device, setpoint value can be set, setpoint value specified via external communication object, setpoint offset via external communication object, teach-in function, feedback of the effective setpoint value.
- Function of brightness sensor with limit value monitoring: up to three limit values are configurable, functions of switching, dimming value transmitter, light scene auxiliary unit, configurable hysteresis, limit value via external communication object or teach-in, block function.
- New: Integrated temperature sensor for measuring the room temperature (from index level I02).
2.20 m to 5 m
Ø approx. 12 m
10 to 2000 lx
Profile height on ceiling
-25 °C to +55 °C
10 to 100% (without condensation)
Connection and junction terminal
- The presence detector Mini is not suitable for alarm messages in VdS-compliant alarm systems.
Scope of supply
- Small design ring is included in the scope of supply.
- KNX connection and junction terminal included in the scope of supply.
Dimensions in mm
|Dimensions (incl. small design ring):
Additional figures available in the media database
To the media database
Gira KNX presence detector Mini