- Compatible with DALI and DALI 2 standard.
- The DALI gateway Plus forms the interface between a KNX installation and a digital DALI lighting system.
- Control of max. 64 DALI operating devices as individual control, group control in max. 32 groups, or central control via a broadcast telegram (group 17 - 32 each with max. 2 operating devices).
- Manual actuation of the devices also independent of the bus (also building site operation with broadcast control).
- Energy-saving function: Switch-off of the power supply of the DALI operating devices possible in a switched-off state (via additional KNX switching actuator).
- 16 light scenes.
- The groups can be integrated in the light scenes.
- Effect control can be configured for max. 16 sequences in 1 to 500 run-throughs (or infinite).
- Feedback of DALI error status or short circuit and signalling of power supply failure.
- Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback function.
- Group feedback of all switching conditions possible.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the recovery of bus voltage.
Group and device functions
- Switching and brightness value: Active (send to the bus in case of change or cyclically) or passive (object can be read out) feedback functions.
- Brightness range can be set.
- Bulb-saving switch-on and switch-off
- Dimming behaviour can be parameterised.
- Time functions (switch-on/off delay, expanded staircase function – advance warning function in accordance with DIN 18015-2 or reduced continuous lighting).
- Block function or alternatively forced setting function can be parameterised for each group. With block function, the flashing of light groups is possible.
- Reading the DALI device state out via KNX.
- Elapsed operating time meter as forward and backward counter with limit value evaluation.
- Online or offline configuration of the DALI devices using ETS plug-in.
- Replacement of an individual defective DALI device is possible during operation without ETS.
Operation of emergency lighting
- Suitable for operation in emergency lighting systems.
- Control and monitoring of individual-battery and centrally-supplied DALI emergency lighting systems.
- Support of DALI emergency light converters in accordance with EN 62386-202 (individual battery-operated emergency lights with DALI interface): Function test, continuous operation test, limited continuous operation test, query of the battery charge.