Gira energy profile and light profiles with or without light elements for outdoor use. The profiles are made of powder-coated aluminium. For profiles of up to 1400 mm, the base elements are also made of powder-coated aluminium. For profiles of 1400 mm or more, the base elements are made of powder-coated steel. In each case, in the colour anthracite in accordance with the GSB standard. The surface is resistant to weather, UV, soiling, and scratching.
- Freely configurable Gira energy profile with 3 empty units and light element.
- The light element consists of an aluminium reflector and an impact-resistant acrylic glass plate.
- Light is also emitted from the rear as orientation light.
- The three empty units can be individually outfitted with device inserts from the TX_44 or System 55 ranges by customers.
Protection type (device cover closed):
- For profile heights up to 1400 mm, an optional ground anchor can be used to facilitate mounting on a stone or concrete base.
- For profile heights of more than 1400 mm, mounting on stone or concrete is only possible using 3 heavy-duty wall anchor.
- Recommendation: Mount an RCCB prior to the device.
- Single-wall plug mounting.
- Light sources with E27 treading of the energy efficiency classes A++ to E can be used.
Scope of supply
- A 3-gang TX_44 frame is included in the scope of supply.
- The mounting materials are included in the scope of supply.
- Light sources are not included in the scope of supply.
Dimensions in mm
Additional figures available in the media database
To the media database