- Automatic switching of lighting, depending on the movement of heat and ambient brightness.
- Operation with System 3000 switching or dimming insert or 3-wire auxiliary insert.
- Expansion of the detection range in combination with the 3-wire auxiliary insert.
- Operation with auxiliary insert, 2-wire, 3-wire or mechanical button.
- Covering panel to limit the detection range.
- Ceiling mounting on System 3000 flush-mounted insert.
With System 3000 switching insert
With System 3000 dimming insert
- Constant light control.
- Switch on with the last brightness set, or a saved switch-on brightness.
- The switch-on brightness can only be saved permanently via the System 3000 auxiliary insert with operating top unit and the Gira Bluetooth app.
- Basic light function.
- Night light function.
Functions with the Gira Bluetooth app
- Set the device as a presence detector or motion detector.
- Set the brightness threshold.
- Set the sensitivity of the three PIR sensors.
- Set the delay time.
- Override functions: Automatic mode, permanently on/off, time-limited on/off for 0.5 to 5 hours.
- Occupied-home simulation.
- Day mode.
- Walking test.
- Switch-off pre-warning.
- Time-switch function.
- Alarm function.
maximum for motion detector:
maximum for presence detector:
Detection range for mounting height 2.20 m
Ø max. 3.50 m
Detection range for mounting height 3 m
Ø max. 20 m
Ø max. 8 m
0, 25, 50, 75, 100%
approx. 5 to 500 lx (and day mode)
approx. 5 to 1000 lx (and day mode)
approx. 0.5 s
typ. 10 m
max. 2.5 mW, class 2
-5 °C to +45 °C