- Manual and time-controlled operation of e.g. blinds, shutters, awnings, lighting or fans.
- Operation and programming with mobile end device (smartphone or tablet) via Bluetooth using the Gira Bluetooth app.
- Operation on System 3000 switching, dimming or blind insert or auxiliary insert 3-wire.
Functions on the top unit
- Operation of hangings and lighting.
- The blocking function blocks operation of the auxiliary unit and deactivates automatic mode.
- Activate/deactivate automatic mode.
- The runtime and an individual intermediate position can be saved using the System 3000 blind controller insert.
- Switch-on brightness of lighting can be saved using System 3000 dimming insert or DALI Power control unit.
- Adjustbable night mode. Status LED and function LED are not lit up continuously.
Functions with the Gira Bluetooth app
- Operation of hangings and lighting with status feedback.
- Display the current hanging position or dimmer setting.
- Programming of up to 40 individual switching times.
- Blind or slat positions or switching and dimming values can be stored for each switching time.
- Switching times can be copied to other devices.
- Switching at sunrise or sunset (astro function).
- Astro time can be optimised by determining the location.
- Astro time shift adjustable.
- Random function.
- Automatic date and time refresh when connecting smartphones or tablets.
- Password protection possible for time programs and configuration (as of app version 2).
- Save a hanging position, hanging runtime, slat reversal time.
- Changeover to inverse operation possible for blind inserts.
- Maximum brightness and minimum brightness adjustable for dimming insert.
- Optional: Sun protection and twilight function are possible with System 3000 brightness and temperature sensor Bluetooth.