- Blocker for blocking individual inputs.
- Behaviour upon bus voltage recovery can be configured separately for each input.
- Telegram rate limit.
- Two independent switching objects are available for each input and can be released individually, command for leading and trailing edge can be set independently (ON, OFF, CHANGE, no reaction), cyclical transmission of the switching object depending on the edge or depending on the object value can be selected.
- Single-surface and double-surface operation, time between dimming and switching, and dim-step size can be set, telegram repetition, and stop telegram transmission possible.
- Command can be set with rising edge (no function, UP, DOWN, CHANGE), operating concept can be configured (Step - Move - Step or Move - Step), time between short and long-term operation can be set, slat adjustment time can be set.
Value transmitter and light scene auxiliary unit function:
- edge (button as NO contact, button as NC contact, switch) and value with edge can be configured, value adjustment with button by pressing and holding button for value transmitters possible, light scene auxiliary unit with memory function and saving of the scene without previously calling up is possible.
Temperature value transmitter and brightness value transmitter function:
- edge and value configurable, value adjustment with push button is possible by pressing and holding button.
Pulse counter function:
- edge for pulse counting and interval time for meter reading transfer can be configured, edge of the synchronisation signal for resetting the meter reading and switching telegram when synchronisation signal arrives can be set.
Function of switching counter:
- edge for counting the signals at the input and maximum meter reading selectable, increment for the counter reading output and telegram when the maximum meter reading is reached can be parameterised.
Function as switching output:
- Behaviour in case of bus failure and return, switch-on/off delay or time switch function, output clocking (flashing of an LED).
- 4-gang flush-mounted binary input. The four inputs can be assigned various functions or blocked independently of each other in the process. Two of the four inputs can be parameterised as outputs (max. 2 mA).
- Free assignment of the functions switching, dimming, blind and value transmitter to inputs 1 through 4 or pulse counters and switch counters to inputs 1 and 2.