- Switching of lighting and single-phase motors.
- Adaptive zero-point switch-off
- Connecting auxiliary units is possible.
- Test run for function testing.
- Operation with neutral conductor connection.
Combination with System 3000 operating top unit 2-gang
- Switching of two independent outputs.
- Time function configurable for output a2.
Combination with System 3000 operating top unit
- Output a2 switches as a function of output a1, e.g. to switch on a fan when the lights come on and switch it off after a delay.
- Switch-on delay configurable for output a2.
- Switch-off delay configurable for output a2.
AC 230 V, 50/60 Hz
Ohmic switching current:
10 A (AC1)
Connected load at 25°C per output
HV LED lamps:
typically 400 W
Compact fluorescent lamp:
typ. 500 W
Gira tronic transformers:
Fluorescent lamps, uncompensated:
Switching current for motors:
580 VA (70 µF)
Time function/switch-off delay:
without, 1 min, 5 min, 30 min, 60 min
without, 3 min
in device box pursuant to DIN 49073
-25 °C to +45 °C